Beeman-Cashin Building

This wooden structure was moved to Depot Square in 1984 from its original location on the corner of Main and 10th Streets. Dating from 1886, the Beeman-Cashin Building was an implement depot. Today it provides an indoor space for a variety of community activities: dances, melodramas, community workshops, meetings, art demonstrations, and was the site of the 5th annual Renewal Ball.