Show All Answers

1. Where do I register to vote?
2. Who needs a City Business License and how do I obtain a license?
3. How do I rent the Machine Shop, the Roundhouse, Beeman-Cashin Building, the Depot, the Patterson Visitor Center, the Superintendent's Office or other city facilities?
4. Who do I contact for a liquor license, a malt beverage/catering permit, open container information and parade route requests?
5. What days of the year am I allowed to shoot off fireworks?
6. Where do I obtain a drivers license?
7. How do I obtain a Wyoming license plate?